Ergonomic handling of empty pallets: the PALOMAT®
· ORDER IN THE WAREHOUSE
· IMPROVING WORK SAFETY
· FEWER LOSSES AND INJURIES
PALOMAT® stacks and empty pallets one at a time. All pallets are handled at floor level.
The PALOMAT® automatically lifts/lowers the entire stack of pallets, which allows easy insertion of a new pallet at floor level using, for example, a hand pallet truck. A touch panel is used to operate the machine.
The PALOMAT® also allows you to load or unload a whole stack of pallets at once (15 or 25 pallets).
The benefits of the PALOMAT®
• Space-saving and tidy workplace
• Optimized pallet flow
• Safe working environment
• Reduced pallet damage
• Eliminated manual pallet lifting
• Less back injuries, injuries to hands and feet
• Less sick leave for workers
• Faster access to pallets
• Reduced forklift work
• Reduced operating time
• Greater efficiency according to Lean Manufacturing philosophy – greater efficiency with less resources.